Luderitz Waterfront Phase II
The Second Phase of the Lüderitz Waterfront is fundamental for achieving business growth and the creation of additional business opportunities and employment within the town of Lüderitz in particular and //Kharas Region in general.
The Lüderitz Waterfront expansion programmes will go a long way in transforming Lüderitz harbour town ; not only as a vibrant student town but a leading commmercial center in Southern Namibia with enhanced tourism appeal over the next few years.
The town of Lüderitz is poised to grow both in terms of its size, population and its ability to provide critical services to its residents, tourists, visitors and investors.Heavy-K Properties CC is a Real Estate and Property Management firm assigned by the Lüderitz Waterfront Development Company (LWDC) to market and sell the new waterfrontapartments & penthouses. There is currently a lot planned for our harbour town in terms of future development, to make it more vibrant with great tourist and investment potential. The LWDC is currently driving an ambitious project that is at an advance stage which involves the following.
- The operation of the satellite campus of the Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST).
- Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to engage in the running of the other facilities such as the gym, swimming pool, restaurants, coffee-shop, lounge, etc.
- The operation of the auditorium / cinema and other multi-purpose facilities may also require private sector participation.
- The World Class Maritime Museum is earmarked to draw for tourism and promote activities related to fishing, trade and mining at sea, hence also an investment potential.
- The planned outdoor and indoor sport facilities can attract different sport codes, therefore town will be in a position to host national sports events in the future.