ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Lüderitz Waterfront Development Company (LWDC) is a State owned Enterprise, which was created by the Government of the Republic of Namibia primarily to stimulate and facilitate economic activities and business growth particularly in the area of tourism, trade and to help the harbour town of Lüderitz to realize its potential as a waterfront destination and business hub
OUR CORE BUSINESS
- We are in the business of owning and managing commercial sea-view infrastructure
- Through this , we provide high quality infrastructure and offer superior business environment for our residents, tenants/clients, visitors, tourists and investors..
- By extension, Lüderitz Waterfront Development Company plays the role of a facilitator and catalyst for the diversification of socio- economic development through new investments flow into Lüderitz area.
To provide high quality infrastructure and superior business environment for our clients, visitors and investors.
- Apart from economic imperatives, our corporate aim is to make Lüderitz Waterfront a special place that welcomes all people to live, work and enjoy leisure in the beautiful and inspiring spaces and architecture that connect our town to the sea and protect our heritage for future generations.
- To be one of the top development companies in the industry we operate.
- To become a popular destination in terms of public access place for the people of Namibia, as well as international visitors.
- In pursuit of achievement of our objectives and vision, LWDC strives for and believe in:
- Trust, Excellence and Professionalism
Lüderitz Waterfront staff members
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Fluksman N Samuehl
PA to CEO
Ms Soyara Losper
Mrs Mary Tshivoro Amaambo
Mr. Ashton Swartz
Chief Finance Administrator
Ms. Etuna Nuuyoma